Burn Time 70 ~ 80 Hours
Fairy Farts Scent Description: Fairies spend their day around some of the sweetest and aromatic things imaginable, so what other kind of fart could you expect but a sweet, flowery, fruity scent. Gardenia & Honeysuckle
• Light the wood wick all the way across, not just on one end. This helps the candle to burn evenly.
• Allow the candle to burn until the wax melts out to all the edges of the jar. This may take about 1~2 hours. The flame height may vary at times and occasionally even appear to self-extinguish, but it’s OK! Even if you are experiencing a “low” flame, it will continue to heat and the flame height will return. The recommended burn time is 3 hours.
• If the candle begins to smoke, or if the flame height is greater than 1½ inches, gently put the lid on, allow the wick and wax to cool, and trim the wick by gently running your finger across the top of it. Remove all wick trimmings before relighting.
• For your safety the candle is designed to self-extinguish when ⅜ inch of wax remains.
• Wood wick candles are virtually smoke free and eco-friendly.
• Beeswax helps purify the air by releasing negative ions which help reduce allergens in the air
• Beeswax Coco Creme ensures a longer burn time than just regular candles
• Beeswax Coco Creme is 100% all natural and organic
When you purchase one of our amazing candles you can sit back and light it for the first time and take pride in the fact that you just bought an eco-friendly candle. Please tell your friends about Daddyz Beezwax because it’s as an environmentally responsible product with a purpose
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.